Labels

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Whistle While We Work

Eh. I am so rediculous sometimes. I need to stop being so prideful. I need to take small steps toward the right direction:

1. Stop saying mean things even jokingly. (mostly jokingly)
2. Get my act together. (Find the things that the Spirit needs to let me know)
3. Use my patriarchal blessing and get a copy to carry with me.
4. Find a program to get to China.
5. Stop saying or thinking bad jokes/thoughts. Immorality is not funny.
6. Find ways to serve others and become more selfless.
7. Really do scripture 'STUDY' not just putting in my time.
8. Learn and grow all the time. Quit wasting time. It is so precious!
9. Take my own advice but overall, my Heavenly Father's.
10. All the other things I need to do. One step at a time but start NOW.

<3

This world wont change itself. Magic is not real. Perfection only comes through one thing, God.

1 comment: