I really understand why they call it babysitting. I've been sitting with this baby or might as well be sitting because not much can be done if I'm worried about him!! Oliver Pretty man is a sweet sweet baby and has been great. He is chunky - so I'm tired after holding him and he is curious so he doesn't want to nap! :) Kids came running in, just when I thought maybe he had fallen asleep.
God answered my prayers when I asked about having another baby. He has quite the sense of humor! I read in Proverbs 21, "19 It is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and an angry woman.
20 There is treasure to be desired and oil in the dwelling of the wise; but a foolish man spendeth it up."
To me, this was God telling me that I may not have the mental capacity to handle another baby right now. That I already struggle with the mental load I have. That I need to be wise. I don't think I could have thought up a better answer. How strange and wonderful.
I did get my IUD out. I felt like it was bothering me and possibly making my pelvic floor problems worse. I hope that we can still avoid getting pregnant for now. It is fun to get a few baby cuddles and give those big cheeks some kisses.
No comments:
Post a Comment