Labels

Thursday, February 18, 2010

I May Seem a Little Confused but Really, I'm Doing Good. = )

I am sore from SkiinG yesterday. Even when I laugh, My stomach hurts. It must have been all of those wipe outs. = ) It was a lot of fun though. Kelcie Reed is my Angel! I was soooo scared to go to the top of the mountain but when I did, she stayed by my side and helped me out. Then when I went up again, she helped me again and we had a lot more fun going on Midway. ( = Such a patient and just an amazing girl. Seriously.


I am also sunburned. I tried to put some powder on to make it less noticeable but that just wasn't good enough. I went for a foundation but OH MY GOODNESS...it smells funny and it makes me nervous that
A. It will come off and I wont know.
B. It will smear strangely.
C. I will have that gross cake face.
D. It will come off and smear on everything else like my clothes.
E. It totally wont match the rest of my skin....
AND SO, it didn't really match...it looks more like I have a rediculous tan now. Tehehe.



Did I mention I am sore?

I feel a little lonely today...Not really sure why. I just hope that I really did the right thing. I feel like I am questioning God's plan but sometimes he does very strange things that take time to develop into something else. I am excited to find the right guy but I know I am definitely not ready.

Today feels like monday. That is not the best feeling and it confuses my brain to pieces.
.... but I'm good. =)

♪"I regarded the world as such a sad sight until I viewed it in black and white."♪ -Dear Vienna by Owl City- Isn't this adorable? It is such a photographer thing. The things he goes on to say compeletely remind me of taking photos. UGH. I have such a passion for wanting to be a photographer. I hope I can do well.  . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment