I also am excited to live with my sister. I love her so much! I still cannot believe she is having twins...twin boys. It will be crazy being a nanny but I love the idea of helping my family and being able to be a part of my nephews' and neice's lives. Madason is the cutest baby ever. If I have babies as cute as her, I will be completely thrilled. = ) Not saying that if I have ugly babies that I will love them less. ( = tehehehe. I cannot believe Maddi can count to ten in Spanish because she watches Dora the Explorer. She loves Dora. haha, crazy little girl. I just need to get a little more organized with my time and thoughts. I think if I write in my journal more, I will have less of a 'need' to do so much with facebook and myspace. Also, if I work on my conversational skills and talk to my friends/family more, it will help. There are a lot of things I could be doing and maybe if I start making a list again then I can see that wasting my time is...well, wasting away.
I REALLY need to get my laptop fixed. It is really annoying to have to type in notebook and then transfer it from either email or flash drive to the kids computer. Also, if I move out, it will be even more useful to actually have a computer that doesn't freeze up on me and has Microsoft Office. I wish Dammon would have taken care of that before he left...bleh. I know I shouldn't complain, I have a laptop but seriously, I'm a little teenage girl that doesn't know anything about warranties and sending a computer back to get fixed...just sayin. Anyway....Someday I will do that. I should put that on my list. = )
It's been a while since I have written about the chain but I don't really want to go back and try to remember all the days. = P Today was write a poem day and that I did. It is typed up on facebook. (aww...this was also the day Chewy went to sacrament with me <3 I love that girl and miss her. : ( oh well....) Friday was curl your hair day...and also my date with Sam Musgrove. We watched 'The Lovely Bones'. Amazing cinematography, well done, and creepy. =D haha. Not to mention my little freaked out moment when the producers name came up and Carolynne Cunningham (who I guess was a first assistant director for Lord of the Rings, King Kong [also producer], and some other ones). I was like -!!! @_@-
Yup. We had a good time though. It was an interesting movie and we talked before it started because we got there late for Sherlock Holmes but early for The Lovely Bones.
It has been a nice little time for blogging. Now that moment is over, dears. Enjoy Life ♥.

No comments:
Post a Comment