Friday, I just never made it to write in someone else's journal, which was the 'chain link' for the day. Maybe I will have to make up for that someday.
Saturday was 'off the chain' day because apparently we did not have anything planned on that day. I went back to work the night before and then got to work this night too. It was a little different because I did both the dishwashing and bussing. It was a little difficult sometimes but I think over all it went rather smoothly. I went to Erika May Tenney's this night too. The Pink Bible version of Pride and Prejudice is Hilarious and I must praise the cinematography of it as well. I just liked it. The colors were vivid and everything seemed so pure. It was nice. Although, the acting was cheesy, I'm glad that was the point (in most cases).
Today is Yellow Day! I was late getting up and then running around trying to find something to wear. I knew I would wear yellow but I couldn't find just the perfect outfit. I had all of these random things with a little bit of yellow but most of them were different yellows and/or styles. I had a scarf, a bracelet, a few necklaces, an undershirt, an over shirt, a skirt, and a flower for my hair. I tried them all with different things and nothing was seeming to come together. I finally realized I was way late so I pulled on my over shirt (yellow and gray) and wore all white. I actually got a compliment on it. Imagine that! From Chris Larmouth. I have to admit, I like it much better with jeans than a white skirt though.
I am really glad I do not have to use correct grammar in my own Blog. ( =
Amen. tehehehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment