Yesterday was Dark Eye-Make-up Day. : )
I do not really like wearing make-up and I feel really fake with it on. It feels like I am lying or I can't see myself. I tried to make it dark and for me, it was. There were only a few comments on that and I was surprised but I guess if your friend looked scary and like they wanted to kill people with their laser eyes, you wouldn't ask too many questions either. Haha.
Today was Sweats day!
I was excited for this day because I went all out and got my brother's sweats sweats (the geeky look sweats). The problem came when I went to find shoes. Socks looked fine. Barefeet looked fine. There just did not seem to be any shoes that went good with sweats that came in at my ankles....they all looked silly and misplaced. I put some on and just left. I felt like a dork all day...although I was rather comfortable... : ) I am really glad to be back in jeans!!! ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment