Labels

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Second Day and Third Day

Yesterday, was Taco Wednesday. I have to admit, those El Rancho tacos were rather delicious. It could have been that I was practically starving but still....I liked them at the time I was eating them. Shundiin, Emily, and Trevor are rather hilarious company. I enjoyed our lunch. I got two straws, one from each side. That is how you become a walrus, you know?

So, for the rest of the day, I was trying to keep those tacos down. I would burp and could taste it and it made me miserable but I thought for sure I could make just three more hours. At about two minutes left of school, my tacos came hurling back up. Literally. I was history, which is my biggest class with the most people in it. Good thing the light was off and we were just watching a movie. El Rancho tacos are not very good coming up...or in you nose. I am grateful for Emily being so stinking amazing!! & taking care of the sickly child. I adore her.

Today is 'Flirt With Jacob Day'. Unfortunetly, I am not there at school because of my obvious sickness. I wonder how that is going with Shundiin and Emily.... dot dot dot..... .Well, since it is his birthday, I sent him a text message so that partially counts because I don't usually text him. = )

Yay for being insane and sick! <3

P.S. Jacob Jaurez is lookin good  ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment