Labels

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Winterformal+Other Days=A Weekend

Friday and Saturday were suppose to be 'manicure' and 'pedicure' day. Neither one actually happened but two funny and almost ironic things happened for those.

Friday I fixed my cuticals a little bit and rubbed them up with lotion.
Saturday, I sprayed my feet, socks, shoes with minty foot spray and then powdered them too with foot powder. : )

So even though it did not happen quite the way it should have, I still did a little something with them : )

Friday- I went to play practice from 6 to 9 and danced a little...it was a little boring and then it was like she was squeezing everything out of us in the last 15 minutes. Then I went to Emily's and messed up my face with this insane makeup that would not dry. We did not sleep until almost one. I was tired.

Saturday- Was winterformal, Spent most of the morning washing cabinets. Watched '500 Days Of Summer'. I like the cinematography of that movie. The main actor/actress where beatiful and really good. I love the IKEA part, "The Sink isn't working." "It's ok. That's why we bought a house with two kitchens" "You are so smart." "I dont know how to tell you this dear but....there is a chinese family in are bathroom"
Then the boys came and we made breakfast foods. Chan Chan and I made eggs and Crepes. We had a ghost baby crepe.... : P Then we played Apples to Apples and ImagineIff, ate crepes, and made flower things. : ) We looked awesome for the dance!! Henry and Chandler wore shorts with long socks and Huge boots-everyone was jealous. Joseph wanted to be in the group so he at least put some shorts on too. ( : Emily, Diiny, Joseph, Hailey, and a ton of people danced like crazy and it was loads of fun! The only thing that I did not like is how short of a time we were there because I wanted to ask a few other people's dates to dance. Tehehehe. Oh well.

Today I went to singles ward by myself. It was slightly awkward but good talks and song in sacrament. It was nice when Chris Larmouth sat by me in Sunday school. I had the impression that I should leave for Relief Society. I still am not sure why or anything but I almost did not do it. I just decided to go with my first instincts and leave.

Tonight-I played 'Wa Hoo' with my grandpa. We played three times and he won 2 out of 3. : ) He was knocking my pieces out a ton on the last round. ( :
I think he enjoyed it.
It was pleasant. Strange that we played games with my dad's side of the family...and me with my grandpa. ♥

Enough of this craziness.....I must sleep, for tomorrow is school...and horrible Monday. I mean...A whole new wonderful Day!! : P

No comments:

Post a Comment