Labels

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

ooo Filling My ☼ Mind With Time ○○○

In the past 4 days I have been able to do Many many things:

I have watched a sunrise with Sam.
Had a shopping spree with mom.
Watched the new Robin Hood movie at a theater with Nick.
Dressed Madason and took her with me to two banks, jumped on the trampoline with, and just had tons of fun with her.
Applied for a passport.
Told at least 4 boys that I have had or do have somewhat of a crush on them (mostly because I will probably never really talk to them ever again or hardly see them and I wrote most of them in their yearbooks).
Finished another season of America's Next Top Model.
Pulled an All Nighter.
Slept in until Noon.
Went to a session of The Gila Valley Temple dedication.
Went to a graduation party where I spent time with two guys I hardly ever have before or even thought would want to.
Sucked helium from balloons and sang 'twinkle twinkle little star'.♪
Went a whole day without the computer. (facebook)
Played a fierce game of Apples to Apples and Whooped trash. (got over 7 green cards but they just kept going)
Painted both my toenails and fingernails within 16 mins.
Graduated.
Slept in my car for over an hour and a half.
Had my grandma on the phone with her boyfriend until 2 am.
Ate TURKEY. (both a sandwhich meat and just taken from the bones)
Sat in my bathroom for about 30 mins writing this list on my phone.
Slept in Madason's bed each night (or morning for all nighter).
Had the missionaries teach a discussion at my house.
Sword fought with Madason and some of my siblings.


♥☻☺

It seems to have been a full weekend. = )

No comments:

Post a Comment