It is turning out to be a great summer! I am getting things done! Playing hard! And Enjoying some of the great moments.
The last few days, I went to Utah with My dad, Henry, Nathan (my awesome brother-in-law), the Hanlons, Brian Gardner and his two boys. We had a great time hiking 'the subway'. We had to climb rocks, repel, and even swim in some FREEZING water. It was a really cool place though and lots of fun!
I am getting ready for China in January but I really need to work harder and find a way to receive more money for this great opportunity. I am soooo grateful for the people that have donated even a little bit. It means a lot a lot to me! I could not do it without them and those kids over there would not have me to teach them! They deserve someone who is willing to give up what they have to be there for them. I hope everything works out and goes well.
Now I have got to get back to

No comments:
Post a Comment