He left today after sacrament to go to a family reunion in Utah...I miss him already. = ) Just six days....just six. I can't imagine how it will be when I go to China! I don't even want to think about it! hahaha so moving on-
I am going to be in a Joseph Smith play called 'What Power Shall Stay the Heavens' at the Snowflake Social Hall. Performances are July 21st - 25th. Times are 6:00 & 8:00 each night except July 24th - Pioneer Day. The times that day are at 2:00 & 4:00 p.m. Admission is FREE. I am playing Lucy Mack Smith. It will be a neat little play and hopefully it goes well.
I should be getting assigned to a town in China very soon. I sent all of my stuff in and they said I can be assigned now. I will have to find a way to get to Utah when they have trainings but I haven't even figured out dates yet. I am still sooooo thankful for people who are supporting me in any way. Financially, spiritually, or just with my choices.

No comments:
Post a Comment